Dedupe 4.14: Optional Group - 260 $b - Publisher (Verify)
This field contains the name of publisher, distributor, etc. for the title. Only subfield b of the 260 field will be used for this parameter
subfield b - Publisher name
The name of publisher or distributor is in the $b and can be repeated.
260 $a New York :$b Pelham Press :$b Distributed by Grant Educational, $c 1976. 260 $a Boston :$b Printed for the CLA by the Morriss Print. Co., $c 1925. 260 $a Paris :$b Gauthier-Villars ;$a Chicago :$b University of Chicago Press, $c 1975
- FULL - Full compares the full verify string up to the verify length.
- PARTIAL - Partial truncates the compare strings to the shortest string, then does a full compare. "Pelham Press" in one record, "Pelham" on the other record : both truncated to "Pelham" and compared.
- WITHIN - Within searches each compare string truncated at verify length against the full un-truncated string of the other field. "Press" will find a potential match on "Pelham Press."
- NACO/CJK retains spaces and subfield delimiters.
- FULL is NACO normalization with all spaces and subfield delimiters removed.
This pertains to the number of characters to be used in the verification for the 260$b within the verify method chosen above. The max number of characters that can be used is 2048.
This pertains to the number of words to be used in the verification for the 260$b within the verify method chosen above.
1.0 - 2.0 - 3.0 - 4.0 - 5.0 - 6.0